"Building a home can be very overwhelming. There are so many decisions to be made. However, choosing Mark Farmer Custom Homes was an easy one. From day one Mark was available whenever we called with questions. He met us at the house numerous times to discuss the progress of our home and make sure everything was being done in a timely manner and to our specifications. There was never any doubt that our home would be of the utmost quality. Working with Mark Farmer Custom Homes was truly a blessing! "
- Marc and Kim McCluer
Twenty-Point Customer Satisfaction Program
Before you move in:
- 1. Find information conveniently during construction and after move-in with our Homeowner Manual.
- 2. Select from dozens of features to personalize your new home using our Popular Options List.
- 3. Coordinate your selections with confidence by taking advantage of our Interior Design Appointment.
- 4. Understand the building process by attending a Pre-construction Conference to meet with your builder.
- 5. Avoid administrative fees for change orders by following our Change Orders Welcome Schedule.
- 6. Enjoy the undivided attention of our personnel at scheduled Onsite Construction Reviews.
- 7. Stay informed about the status of your home and target delivery date with our Delivery Date Updates.
- 8. Plan your move with confidence based on our 45-Day Letter, which sets a firm delivery date.
- 9. Prevent last minute surprises with a Pre-closing Conference Call you receive from your sales counselor.
- 10. Learn how your home works and confirm we delivered as promised with our New Home Orientation.
After you move in:
- 11. Preserve your investment by following our Caring for Your Home guidelines for maintenance.
- 12. Easily perform minor corrections needed as a result of moving in with your home Touch-Up Kit.
- 13. Stay on top of routine maintenance with our Seasonal Reminders that arrive in your mailbox.
- 14. Feel secure about the quality of your purchase, backed by our Builders One Year Warranty.
- 15. Understand your limited warranty coverage by reviewing our user-friendly, written Warranty Standards.
- 16. Enjoy your new home knowing we will contact you for our 60-Day Warranty Service.
- 17. Obtain adjustments and review maintenance when our technician visits for our Year-End Tune-Up.
- 18. In a new-home emergency, obtain prompt response through our 24-Hour Emergency Response Line.
- 19. Communicate directly to our company president with our Presidential Postcard for unusual situations.
- 20. Tell us how we did. We invite your evaluation with our Customer Comments Surveys.